Thursday, February 2, 2017

My Testimony of JESUS CHRIST

Today, I felt I needed to publicly proclaim my love and testimony of JESUS CHRIST. He is the "eternal God" according to me, and the title page of the Book of Mormon. My belief is that He is 100 percent in charge of this planet. He has a Father, the Most High God, but the Most High is not our Father. JESUS is our Father. He is not some second class God sent to do someone else's dirty work. He is not our "elder brother." He is the greatest of all because He is the servant of all. He humbly and justly saved the hardest job, the atonement, for Himself. I agree with Abinadi that "God Himself" came down to save us. That God is JESUS. He loves us more than he hates sin. He loves us more than his own position as the King of Kings. 

He was born in the humblest of circumstances, because He was the humblest of beings. He is smarter than all the people who have ever lived on this planet put together. He is the Great I Am, the self-existent GOD, who has life in himself. That means He can live or die and then resurrect Himself as needed to save His people. JESUS was known as JEHOVAH to the ancient Israelites. He is the God of the Old Testament and the God of the New Testament. He is perfectly just and flawlessly merciful. He does not change. He just is.

He is my only hope, and mankind's only chance to escape death, hell and dissolution. He is the most wonderful counselor, or best advocate anyone could ever hope for, and no one will ever deserve. He is the everlasting Father. He is the Prince of Peace. He was horrifically wounded for our transgressions. It is with His stripes we can be healed. He can make your scarlet sins white as snow. He will resurrect all who live on this planet. The simple acknowledgment (on bended knee, or better yet prostrate) that He is the CHRIST is enough to eventually escape the Devil and Hell. Baptism by those HE authorizes is enough to begin the journey toward His kingdom. The baptism of fire is another step along the road back to reconciliation to the MESSIAH. Treating all people as if they were CHRIST is another step. 

Finally I am nothing, JESUS is everything. I am sinful, JESUS is perfect. I cannot say enough about the MESSIAH. I will never be able to repay him. He is the SAVIOR of all, and the REDEEMER of the individual. He left the 99 righteous to find the one lost soul (me). He values any individual, more than any institution. He died for all of us collectively, but He did not die for the collective. He died for every single person that will allow Him to make them alive.

I love Him, because He first loved me unconditionally.